Co-op Shareholders in good standing receive the following benefits:
- 15% Discount on all season passes
- 15% Discount on all Full Day Tickets
Shareholders may purchase 12 discounted weekend/holiday shareholder tickets per share each season. They may be pre-purchased or purchased on the day they will be used. Shareholder who purchase a season pass at the discounted shareholder rate are allowed to purchase 4 weekend/holiday shareholder tickets. Shareholders may purchase a discounted midweek days ticket for themselves each day if they have not already received a discounted season pass. All shareholders may also bring one family/friend each day at the discounted rate during midweek/non-holiday periods. Midweek tickets cannot be pre-purchased and the shareholder must be present to purchase discounted tickets.
- 10% Discount on Shareholder Mad Cards. Mad Cards are only available until December 15 th.
- Shareholders children ages 12 and under (as of January 1) qualify for a free season pass if the shareholder has paid their APR and registered the children before the October 15th deadline.
- 10% Discount at the Mad River Glen Retail shop
- Co-op Shareholders can purchase Season Tune Up Passes: $120 for 5 Tunes & $210 for 10 Tunes.
- Free Skiing on Co-op Annual Meeting Day – Always the first Saturday in April.